About Me

My photo
Manchester, United Kingdom
I am a second year interactive arts student at Manchester Metropolitan University, and here is what iv been up to, i hope you find some of it interesting.

Saturday 9 October 2010

Light Film








VIEW FILM -


At the end of foundation last year, i produced this film about light and time, creating a rather bizarre world. Light is still very important to me and is a big factor in my mind when thinking about my work. It excites me when i see beautiful or dramatic lighting in day to day life. And i love to experiment with the light itself, like in this video. I would like to take this obsession with light further, but i am not sure how for the time being.




Also when watching this back, i remember how much i liked the mirror images and that these worked especially well with light-trails and with smoke. They have an organic quality to them but still however appearing very sci-fi-esque. I would like to explore this idea some more, however i am aware that mirror images can tend to look a bit corny.

No comments:

Post a Comment