About Me

My photo
Manchester, United Kingdom
I am a second year interactive arts student at Manchester Metropolitan University, and here is what iv been up to, i hope you find some of it interesting.

Saturday 30 October 2010

John Hallmén - macro photography (insects)





I recently found out about John Hallmén in the Guardian Newspaper, his macro photography is simply stunning, to be honest it makes me want to just give up the whole macro insect thing. I will carry on with it though but i defiantly just cant rely the photographs, or i would not be satisfied with just a crap version of his photographs. I will have to do something with them.




Here is just some of the equipment he uses to achieve such incredible results. I also understand that he takes multiple exposures and merges them together (HDR) now this i can try.

No comments:

Post a Comment