About Me

My photo
Manchester, United Kingdom
I am a second year interactive arts student at Manchester Metropolitan University, and here is what iv been up to, i hope you find some of it interesting.

Tuesday 8 March 2011

Paula and Mike



I decided i would like to do some painting and thought that painting my parents would be a nice idea, because i am close to them and i feel that the actual act of painting them is kind of based on my love and respect for them. I have almost finished my dads portrait. and will soon start on my mums. I usually prefer more 'abstract' paintings but it has turned looking more realistic, though i still think, there is a particular quality to a painting, that makes it different to the photograph. Though i did try to enhance the colours it is still quite subtle and i may try it again a lot more abstract!

No comments:

Post a Comment